- Understand how Covid19 has ruined ethnical minorities from the point of view of workers, employers and lawyers
- Listen to the experts and make up your mind the challenges faced by minority communities in Britain today
- Share your personal stories and thoughts for us to reflect and challenge our thinking
- Identify strategies we can take in the context of our local community to improve the conditions of workers and businesses in times of Covid and beyond...
- What support available to these stakeholders in times of lockdown
- What can we do about it?
(THIS EVENT IS HOSTED AND RECORDED LIVE BY BRITBANGLACOVID FOR ARCHIVING AND FUTURE BROADCASTING PURPOSE)